How to use
1. Rub the Shampoo Bar between your palms with wet hands to create lather. An alternative is to rub the Shampoo Bar directly through your hair. This will give a stronger degreasing effect.
2. Use the foam to soap your hair. Massage the foam carefully through your hair. You can also do it faster, but massaging will shake all greasiness and other debris out of your hair.
3. Enjoy the wonderful wash and then rinse your hair thoroughly.
4. Store the Shampoo Bar neatly, preferably in a dry place. Voila!
Say no to spray! Spreadable deodorant works differently from traditional deodorant. That can take some getting used to at the beginning, but once you are used to it, you don’t want to do anything else. We are happy to help you with the following steps:
1) Open the plastic-free jar.
2) Using your finger, take a little bit of spreadable deodorant from the jar, about the size of a pea.
3) Apply the spreadable deodorant to your armpit. You do this by smearing it over the skin.
4) Close the jar again and voilà! You are protected all day long.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Zea Mays Starch, Magnesium Hydroxide, Zinc Ricinoleate, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Citral, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Limoninal Lollipop Geraniol
Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Aqua, Glycerin, Perfume, Cocoamidepropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Hexyl Cinnamal, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Butylphenyl Methylalpropional , Hydroxypropional Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Camellia Sinensis Leaf, CI 11680, CI 74260
Body Wash Bar
Sodium Oleate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Cocoate, Aqua, Glycerin, Parfum, Decyl Glucoside, Papaver Somniferum Seeds, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Limonene, Citral, 77891 , CI 11680, CI 74260